±‡± Darknezz Community ±‡±
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
DC - Darknezz Community

Time Quotes

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DeViLbOy
Keep it up!
DeViLbOy

Time Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Time Quotes   Time Quotes I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 11:31 am

And when is there time to remember, to sift, to weigh, to estimate, to total?
Back to top Go down
DeViLbOy
Keep it up!
DeViLbOy

Time Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Quotes   Time Quotes I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 11:31 am

Clocks slay time... time is dead as long as it is being clicked off by little wheels; only when the clock stops does time come to life.
Back to top Go down
DeViLbOy
Keep it up!
DeViLbOy

Time Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Quotes   Time Quotes I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 11:32 am

Everything happens to everybody sooner or later if there is time enough.
Back to top Go down
DeViLbOy
Keep it up!
DeViLbOy

Time Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Quotes   Time Quotes I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 11:32 am

Day, n. A period of twenty-four hours, mostly misspent.
Back to top Go down
DeViLbOy
Keep it up!
DeViLbOy

Time Quotes Empty

Day, n. A period of twenty-four hours, mostly misspent.
Back to top Go down
DeViLbOy
Keep it up!
DeViLbOy

Time Quotes Empty

For disappearing acts, it's hard to beat what happens to the eight hours supposedly left after eight of sleep and eight of work.
Back to top Go down
DeViLbOy
Keep it up!
DeViLbOy

Time Quotes Empty

Men talk of killing time, while time quietly kills them.
Back to top Go down
DeViLbOy
Keep it up!
DeViLbOy

Time Quotes Empty

Let him who would enjoy a good future waste none of his present.
Back to top Go down
DeViLbOy
Keep it up!
DeViLbOy

Time Quotes Empty

Much may be done in those little shreds and patches of time which every day produces, and which most men throw away.
Back to top Go down
DeViLbOy
Keep it up!
DeViLbOy

Time Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Quotes   Time Quotes I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 11:33 am

The clock talked loud. I threw it away, it scared me what it talked.
Back to top Go down
DeViLbOy
Keep it up!
DeViLbOy

Time Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Quotes   Time Quotes I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 11:33 am

The present is a point just passed
Back to top Go down
DeViLbOy
Keep it up!
DeViLbOy

Time Quotes Empty

The future is something which everyone reaches at the rate of 60 minutes an hour, whatever he does, whoever he is.
Back to top Go down
DeViLbOy
Keep it up!
DeViLbOy

Time Quotes Empty

Time goes, you say? Ah, no! alas, time stays, we go.
Back to top Go down
DeViLbOy
Keep it up!
DeViLbOy

Time Quotes Empty

The trouble with our times is that the future is not what it used to be.
Back to top Go down
DeViLbOy
Keep it up!
DeViLbOy

Time Quotes Empty

Time has been transformed, and we have changed; it has advanced and set us in motion; it has unveiled its face, inspiring us with bewilderment and exhilaration.
Back to top Go down
DeViLbOy
Keep it up!
DeViLbOy

Time Quotes Empty

Time has been transformed, and we have changed; it has advanced and set us in motion; it has unveiled its face, inspiring us with bewilderment and exhilaration.
Back to top Go down
DeViLbOy
Keep it up!
DeViLbOy

Time Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Quotes   Time Quotes I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 11:34 am

Back to top Go down
DeViLbOy
Keep it up!
DeViLbOy

Time Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Quotes   Time Quotes I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 11:34 am

Back to top Go down
DeViLbOy
Keep it up!
DeViLbOy

Time Quotes Empty

Back to top Go down
DeViLbOy
Keep it up!
DeViLbOy

Time Quotes Empty

Back to top Go down
DeViLbOy
Keep it up!
DeViLbOy

Time Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Quotes   Time Quotes I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 11:35 am

Back to top Go down
DeViLbOy
Keep it up!
DeViLbOy

Time Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Quotes   Time Quotes I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 11:35 am

Time is the wisest counsellor of all.
Back to top Go down
DeViLbOy
Keep it up!
DeViLbOy

Time Quotes Empty

Back to top Go down
DeViLbOy
Keep it up!
DeViLbOy

Time Quotes Empty

Back to top Go down
DeViLbOy
Keep it up!
DeViLbOy

Time Quotes Empty

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Time Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Quotes   Time Quotes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time Quotes
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next