±‡± Darknezz Community ±‡±
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
DC - Darknezz Community

Government Quotes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DeViLbOy
Keep it up!
DeViLbOy

Government Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Government Quotes   Government Quotes I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 11:37 am

A government big enough to give you everything you want is big enough to take everything you have.
Back to top Go down
DeViLbOy
Keep it up!
DeViLbOy

Government Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Government Quotes   Government Quotes I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 11:37 am

A government that is big enough to give you all you want is big enough to take it all away.
Back to top Go down
DeViLbOy
Keep it up!
DeViLbOy

Government Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Government Quotes   Government Quotes I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 11:37 am

Ancient Rome declined because it had a Senate, now what's going to happen to us with both a House and a Senate?
Back to top Go down
DeViLbOy
Keep it up!
DeViLbOy

Government Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Government Quotes   Government Quotes I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 11:38 am

Christmas is the time when kids tell Santa what they want and adults pay for it. Deficits are when adults tell government what they want and their kids pay for it.
Back to top Go down
DeViLbOy
Keep it up!
DeViLbOy

Government Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Government Quotes   Government Quotes I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 11:38 am

Democracy is an abuse of statistics.
Back to top Go down
DeViLbOy
Keep it up!
DeViLbOy

Government Quotes Empty

Democracy gives every man the right to be his own oppressor
Back to top Go down
DeViLbOy
Keep it up!
DeViLbOy

Government Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Government Quotes   Government Quotes I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 11:39 am

Democracy gives every man the right to be his own oppressor
Back to top Go down
DeViLbOy
Keep it up!
DeViLbOy

Government Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Government Quotes   Government Quotes I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 11:39 am

Democracy is the art and science of running the circus from the monkey cage.
Back to top Go down
DeViLbOy
Keep it up!
DeViLbOy

Government Quotes Empty

Economics is extremely useful as a form of employment for economists.
Back to top Go down
DeViLbOy
Keep it up!
DeViLbOy

Government Quotes Empty

Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be.
Back to top Go down
DeViLbOy
Keep it up!
DeViLbOy

Government Quotes Empty

For in reason, all government without the consent of the governed is the very definition of slavery.
Back to top Go down
DeViLbOy
Keep it up!
DeViLbOy

Government Quotes Empty

very government is a parliament of whores. The trouble is, in a democracy, the whores are us.
Back to top Go down
DeViLbOy
Keep it up!
DeViLbOy

Government Quotes Empty

Government is an unnecessary evil. Human beings, when accustomed to taking responsibility for their own behavior, can cooperate on a basis of mutual trust and helpfulness.
Back to top Go down
DeViLbOy
Keep it up!
DeViLbOy

Government Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Government Quotes   Government Quotes I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 11:40 am

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.
Back to top Go down
Someone

Government Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Government Quotes   Government Quotes I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 4:36 am

keke.. thee tha hama ekani thibi echchakee
Back to top Go down
DeViLbOy
Keep it up!
DeViLbOy

Government Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Government Quotes   Government Quotes I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 9:48 pm

no Shocked i have more than this tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Government Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Government Quotes   Government Quotes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Government Quotes
Page 1 of 1