±‡± Darknezz Community ±‡±
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
DC - Darknezz Community

Society Quotes

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DeViLbOy
Keep it up!
DeViLbOy

Society Quotes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Society Quotes   Society Quotes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 11:41 am

There is more to life than increasing its speed.
Back to top Go down
DeViLbOy
Keep it up!
DeViLbOy

PostSubject: Re: Society Quotes   Society Quotes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 11:41 am

Think what a better world it would be if we all, the whole world, had cookies and milk about three o'clock every afternoon and then lay down on our blankets for a nap.
Back to top Go down
DeViLbOy
Keep it up!
DeViLbOy

Today the world changes so quickly that in growing up we take leave not just of youth but of the world we were young in.
Back to top Go down
DeViLbOy
Keep it up!
DeViLbOy

Usually, terrible things that are done with the excuse that progress requires them are not really progress at all, but just terrible things.
Back to top Go down
DeViLbOy
Keep it up!
DeViLbOy

We have a system that increasingly taxes work and subsidizes nonwork.
Back to top Go down
DeViLbOy
Keep it up!
DeViLbOy

What is the use of a house if you haven't got a tolerable planet to put it on?
Back to top Go down
DeViLbOy
Keep it up!
DeViLbOy

You can find your way across this country using burger joints the way a navigator uses stars.
Back to top Go down
DeViLbOy
Keep it up!
DeViLbOy

PostSubject: Re: Society Quotes   Society Quotes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 11:42 am

You can't make up anything anymore. The world itself is a satire. All you're doing is recording it.
Back to top Go down
DeViLbOy
Keep it up!
DeViLbOy

PostSubject: Re: Society Quotes   Society Quotes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 11:42 am

You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty.
Back to top Go down
crazzycat
Mummy!
crazzycat

PostSubject: Re: Society Quotes   Society Quotes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 8:02 am

Humanity is an ocean someone said it very good
------------------
I can only trust the attorney general...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Society Quotes   Society Quotes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Society Quotes
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2